MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER
We are looking for a Mortgage Loan Closer to join our growing team. First Centennial Mortgage Corporation (FCM) is a family owned mortgage banker helping families and individuals realize the American Dream of home ownership. We assist our customers with products that represent every aspect of the homeowner’s financing needs including Government, Conventional, FHA and Jumbo financing. The cornerstone of our company is the team we have built. We have been successful at attracting the best and brightest in the industry and our commitment to responsible lending ensures we offer lending options that are best for the consumer while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Ensure loans are prepared and accurately disclosed according to conditional underwriting approval, TRID, and FCM’s closing policies and procedures.
- Maintain closing pipeline for all loans and multiple states (ie: Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, IHDA, CHFA, and 203K).
- Prepare the initial closing disclosure for the borrower and ensure accuracy of all settlement agent title fees and loan costs.
- Work efficiently and professionally with all team members involved in the loan transaction to ensure a smooth pre-closing process for the borrower.
- Work directly with post-closing to correct and update disclosing procedures.
- Must have 2 years of closing experience along with familiarly with TRID.
- Must have some knowledge in Down Payment Assistance programs for multiple states.
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate to solve problems that may arise with staff in all departments.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, staff and third parties by utilizing a personable approach to service and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Proficiency in all levels of residential mortgage loan processing, including government-backed, conventional and Jumbo lending.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines with effective time management skills required.
- Strong comprehension of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other government insured and investor guidelines, and all regulations, laws and best practices of the industry.
- Ability to pass criminal background search and/or drug screening upon request.
- Computer skills are required.
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical/dental/vision and more
- Location: Corporate – Remote
- FCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time