Home renovation loans are a fantastic way to expand your options towards owning the perfect home. If you find a house to buy with spectacular potential but requires major repairs or reconstruction, a restoration loan can make your vision possible. Using one loan for the home’s purchase and improvements really simplifies the process.
Enhance your current home.
If you love your current home and location but maybe it’s too small or outdated, use a renovation loan to remodel and customize it inside or out to make everything exactly as you want. You can choose from a variety of loans depending on the scope and type of project.
Why renovate or remodel a home?
- Restore an older house to its original style, with modern conveniences.
- Enhance or repair a home in a location you love.
- Expand existing rooms for greater comfort and relaxation.
- Give an outdated home a fresh, modern feel.
- Take advantage of unused space like an attic, or dining room.
- Create additional space for a growing family.
- Increase a home’s resale value.
- Add an office or game room.
- Prepare the home for resale.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to commonly asked mortgage questions regarding loan programs and applications, rates, and other information related to the mortgage process. Unable to find what you are looking for? Please contact us, we’re here to help and are ready to assist with any of your questions.
Don’t be overwhelmed and confused by all the mortgage specific language. We’ve put together this glossary of terms to help guide you through the mortgage lending process. Feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions.